Good to Know
- It takes 2-3 business days to fulfill your order, then shipping takes:
- 2-4 weeks to the United States and
- 2-6 weeks (average time is 3-4 weeks) to the rest of the world.
- Your order may arrive in multiple packages.
- Your order will arrive in plain packaging possibly with or without our company logo.
This is because we ship directly from our suppliers as the items are ready to bring you the best prices on our jewelry and apparel. To make up for our shipping time, we offer free shipping on all orders worldwide*.
*Free shipping does not apply on free + shipping items (i.e. when an item costs $0 and you only need to pay shipping and handling on it).
All shipments to the USA include tracking. For the rest of the world, we will include a tracking number if it’s available.
There may be duties and/or customs taxes applied to your order by your local government when delivery is made, or billed to you afterwards depending on where you live. We are not liable for these charges.
Cancel an Order
If you’re trying to cancel an order after fulfillment but before delivery, then unfortunately you will have to wait until you get your item to go through the returns process. Please continue reading for returns.
Returns or Exchanges
We definitely want you to be happy with what you order, but if that’s not the case, please email us at email@example.com with your order number. You have 5 days from receipt to reach out to us about the product, then you have 10 days afterwards to ship back the product. Please send a photo with your initial email if it’s applicable to speed up the process.
Here are some things you may want to know before contacting us.
- Most items can be returned especially if you received the wrong item or if the item is damaged. Here are some exceptions:
- Final sale items
- Items bought with a discount code
- Underwater camera casing
- The return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- All products must be returned unused and in the same packaging it arrived in.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to be processed back to the same method that the order was paid with after the item is received.
- Original postage is non refundable, and if the return amount takes you under the threshold for free postage, it will be deducted from your refund as you will no longer be eligible.
- All returns must include a note inside quoting the order number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us.
We hope you won’t ever have to deal with the refunds process, but if you do, we’ll make sure that it’s effortless as possible. Thanks for shopping with us!